727 World Tour

I started at KSFO on this 727 tour, just after the asiana 777 crash. I wasn't sure how far i would go, maybe just around the outline of america or all of north america but i ended up starting a round the world tour

I have done so far

KSFO-KSEA
KSEA-CYWG
CYWG-KLGA
KLGA-KMIA
KMIA-TJSJ

TJSJ-TNCM
TNCM-TTCP
TTCP-SVMI

And in between SVMI and SBGR my aircraft ran out of fuel and i had no place nearby to land. I ended up finding this little strip in the middle of nowhere in brazil  i landed but drifted a bit at SWGN  and couldnt get my  engines started.

So

SWGN-SBGR
SBGR-Current Location

Planned Routes
SBGR to maybe sierra leone or something

it may be a little long so i may have to switch to 777 or seomthing to get over there

and theres no islands at all in between south aftica and south america

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

its been fun...

Well it's been about a year since I have tried to get my computers running  and then couldn't possibly use them again so they don...