flying with only the keyboard in simulator

For nearly 30 years I've been using the keyboard and I have been enjoying it very much. I've tried the yoke and I still didn't get used to it!

I notice that it's not all that hard..I've been able to take off and land with all sorts of random aircraft big and small with no problem and am able to really get down to earth with the flying aspects on the keyboard...

Flying with the keyboard does mean that there are fewer things to break... yokes are about 2-3 pounds or more and there are parts to break that won't allow the machine to work or they are expensive than buying another one isn't worth it...

I seem to feel like I am the only one of maybe just 2-3 people that may still fly using the keyboard. Im not here to say anything about, or bash the yoke users I'm just here to say that if you want to be able to fly with the keyboard it's possible and I've been doing it for nearly 30 years!!

have a good day!1



No comments:

Post a Comment

its been fun...

Well it's been about a year since I have tried to get my computers running  and then couldn't possibly use them again so they don...