been romoved from BFL

i will no longer be aloowed to fly for buffalo virtual any more as i uploaded a file that someone else created to flightsim.com file list and didnt mention his name, it would have been fine but at the time i didnt know  that it was made by this guy and so him and all the members ganged on me and said they dont want me flying for them and got rid of me!! so i will no longer fly under the BFL banner, so far i am withe CPC, WJA  and now KLM?? not sure my number yet...not with fsuk anymore went inactive and really didnt fly for them much...anyways... so im only with 2 or 3, and oh ya still with peerhoven

No comments:

Post a Comment

its been fun...

Well it's been about a year since I have tried to get my computers running  and then couldn't possibly use them again so they don...