Lots of virtual westjet flights...

The last few days I've been doing a lot of flying for virtual westjet doing CYOW-CYHZ then CYHZ back to CYOW. I am trying to make it farther east so I did CYHZ to KEWR then KEWR to CYXU then CYXU to CYXE which is where I just landed at recently then I started up the old -600 and am now heading to CYZF where I will call it a day...been taking a lot of shots the most of the flight..I'll try to upload them here soon.. The sun is going down where I am and I'm just playing some wii while I wait for it to get near CYZF then I'll take over and land the aircraft...until then I can sit and play some wii games as well.. Happy flying all other Flightsim pilots

No comments:

Post a Comment

its been fun...

Well it's been about a year since I have tried to get my computers running  and then couldn't possibly use them again so they don...