It's kind of tough you know?! (The ongoing threat of loss to FS9)

I bet you have seen a lot of reasons not to use fs2004 because their is quite a competing compliment to the world right now as newer flight Sims are on the rise....if it ain't so big and vested 🤣

While we just focus on the here and now in this blog post..i tend to notice program and stuff don't work for it.

So I thought maybe I should list things and settings that no longer work for fs9


List is as follows:  


1. Default fs9 deal weather no longer connects to jeppesen anymore..please read my previous post about real world weather..


2. Connecting with vatsim is harder if you are using older operating systems..since the good old trusty sqwkbx doesn't exist anymore and so u have to upgrade to 7 or so..and download a program called "audio for vatsim"


3. Certain virtual airlines have moved on to version 2 of smartcars as most acars are "almost" out of date...not yet thou..😎


4.....tbd


There are more but just don't worry right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

its been fun...

Well it's been about a year since I have tried to get my computers running  and then couldn't possibly use them again so they don...