I d like to thank FlightsimJBS

     Hes another blog i visit everyday or so. While searching for a rare fs2004 file i came upon his blog and have loved it since.

    He posts everyday with links to files from FS9/FSX and P3D, most are files you've seen before but some are files so rare that it makes mundane days fall away!!

     I've never been able to get in touch with him but id like to say thanks for linking these files and stuff for the last few years. If i can find a file anywhere using flightsim.com or avsim i will load up his blog and voila... you should see some amazing aircraft's he gets linked on his blog..

 ☝

All you need to do to get there is click this link

 or click on the link in the sidebar!!

 Happy flying! and thanks JBS!! 

 you make me feel

 Keep Up the good work!!

 



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

its been fun...

Well it's been about a year since I have tried to get my computers running  and then couldn't possibly use them again so they don...