That's going to suck!!

canadiancalssicairlines.com/cpc was the url

Its been a long road with cp air virtual that I've been with, even enjoying them for a few years has been a very fun and enjoyable time with the group...

it has shut down for good and will never ever be able to start up again unless someone wants to try it out for themselves, the photo below is of me removing the ACARS system that will no longer work for anytime soon, 8inster sad emoji!!

Below is a screen of the last few seconds I have of the acars getting removed/uninstalled and possibly never seeing it again... it may not be forever though.... even if I were to"Wayback machine" open  and download it I won't be able to fly with them...ouch

there were hints of them  (on the forum posts i saw) finishing or shutting down the website temporarily and quitting, then another person was going to take over it and maybe this is only temporary!! I don't know at this point!

so there's the last second that my acars was going to sit on my desktop screen













No comments:

Post a Comment

its been fun...

Well it's been about a year since I have tried to get my computers running  and then couldn't possibly use them again so they don...