FS9 Default Sceneries in these areas are still behind of the days..

as I continue to download lots of scenery files at least each and every other day, I notice there are some major airports that have not gotten an upgrade from being defualt, in like almost 20 years

places like (freeware searching only)


  1. KORD  (almost finished)
  2. RJAA
  3. KLAX
  4. KPAE (finished this summer)
  5. KRNT(finished this summer)
  6. KBFI
  7. KLAR
  8. CYXS


...and many others... there are some quite good quality sceneries but are payware, I'm only freeware based...if it occurs there are only 1 item of an aircraft, scenery located on the net then I will buy it but not like this all the time. I try to stay freeware for as long as I can!!

if anyone finds any for fs9 (free) in the future comment below, or if you know me online as darrenvox and can find me either "dm" me or send me a note somehow...even Facebook message me at some point...id like to see them being updated at some point!!

or if you are a scenery designer, do those at some point!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

its been fun...

Well it's been about a year since I have tried to get my computers running  and then couldn't possibly use them again so they don...